DISC Flow Australia offers a range of learning and development products and services to clients. By ordering any of DISC Flow Australia products and services, clients agree to the following terms and conditions of business. Unless otherwise agreed by DISC Flow Australia in writing, the supply of products and services by DISC Flow Australia is not subject to any other terms and conditions requested or supplied by the client, including terms and conditions incorporated into any purchase order document or other document issued by the client.
- DISC Flow Australia is the trading name of Jessica Schubert Consulting Pty Ltd.
- All digital products contain the intellectual property of Jessica Schubert Consulting Pty Ltd and are licensed privately to one user per purchase for private use only. Once a digital product, including but no limited to online courses, eBooks, podcasts, webinars, have been commenced, the service is considered delivered in full and is not eligible for a refund.
- Fees and Payment: Unless otherwise stated the price will be in Australian Dollars (AUD) excluding GST and other applicable sales taxes and payment is required in the same currency at the point of purchase or within 14 days from the day of the invoice. If DISC Flow Australia is required to confirm a Purchase Order document on invoices, the Purchase Order document must be supplied to DISC Flow Australia in advance of delivery of products and services. If any payment is not received within 14 days, DISC Flow Australia shall be entitled to cancel or suspend any further performance or delivery of products and services and charge interest on the unpaid amount at the lowest of the following: the rate of 2 per cent (2%) per month on the overdue amount, compounded daily, calculated from the date of the invoice; or the maximum rate of commercial interest permissible by law until payment in full has been received.
- Costs and Expenses: The choice of venue and associated costs for any event are the responsibility of the client. DISC Flow Australia will charge clients for all reasonable expenses incurred in relation to the provision of products and services, including but not restricted to all travel, hotel accommodation and meals for the facilitator(s).
- Cancellation: Cancellation of services by clients will be subject to the following charges:
- Cancellation within 28 – 15 days from date of intervention: 50% of fees and materials costs and 100% of non-recoverable expenses.
- Cancellation within 14 – 1 day from date of intervention: 100% of fees, materials costs and non-recoverable expenses.
- Delivery: Any dates quoted for delivery or performance of the products and services are approximate only, and while DISC Flow Australia will use all reasonable endeavours to meet the proposed timetable, DISC Flow Australia shall not be liable for any claims resulting from any delays in performance howsoever caused. In particular, clients must ensure that DISC Flow Australia receives all the information requested (including completed DISC Flow Australia Evaluators) by the dates required. Failure to supply this information timeously may affect DISC Flow Australia ability to provide its goods and services.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights used or generated by DISC Flow Australia in the provision of the products and services (including all rights in software) shall be the exclusive property of DISC Flow Australia. Clients are not entitled to amend, modify, copy, adapt or re-use DISC Flow Australia’ intellectual property or in any way, alter, obliterate, conceal, or copy any intellectual property rights of DISC Flow Australia. Clients must not copy, produce, make, modify, manufacture, supply or assist any other party to copy, create, make, alter, manufacture or supply DISC Flow Australia products, services, or any material incorporating DISC Flow Australia intellectual property or any part thereof for use, sale, or other purposes. The products and services and the related intellectual property rights cannot be used and/or delivered by or to unauthorised participants or third parties in any way.
- Data Protection & Privacy: DISC Flow Australia data protection and privacy policies as amended or updated from time to time apply to the provision of products and services by DISC Flow Australia. DISC Flow Australia current data protection and privacy policies can be found at www.discflow.com.au.
- Liability: DISC Flow Australia shall use reasonable skill and diligence in the delivery and performance of products and services. However, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and DISC Flow Australia shall be under no liability in respect of any deficiency in the products and services and shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss whatsoever which arises out of or in connection with the supply or use of products and services.
- Bribery & Corruption: DISC Flow Australia a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. Clients are requested to report any instance of suspected or actual improper conduct by any DISC Flow Australia employee or other person engaged by DISC Flow Australia in confidence to DISC Flow Australia’ managing director at the address set out above.
- Dispute:The DISC Flow Australia attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the provision of its products and services through negotiations. These terms of business and the provision of products and services shall be governed by the laws of Australia unless otherwise agreed.
- Precedence: In the event that DISC Flow Australia enters into an agreement for the supply of products and services with a client and there is any conflict between the terms of that agreement and these standards terms of business, the terms of the agreement for the supply of products and services shall take precedence.
For further information, please contact:
DISC Flow Australia